Monday, August 24, 2015

Spine and Injury Clinic of Laramie

July gave me the best surprise!  A business photo shoot!!  Yes!!  This business is close to my heart as I have been fortunate to hear about their growth from the ground up.  This group is so special and has done a wonderful job with their clinic.  I couldn't be prouder of their performance and thankful for their friendship.  So, when they asked for some staff head shots and photos, there was not one bit of hesitation!!  Count me in!!

Take a look!!  


What a great team!





Doctors.


PT Providers.


Clerical Staff.



M3.





Chiropractors for UW







I had a blast and look forward to seeing your new location!  On a personal note, thank you for taking such good care of my mom this past year!  

And, many thanks for allowing me to work for you!  

Wishing you all continued success each day!!

~Jodi



Blog is updated and ready for viewing! As always thank you for stopping by to take a look! Please note: All photographs and graphics on this site are the property of Red Umbrella Photography, and may not be used for any purpose without permission. Most of the pictures you will find on my website are available for license. If you are interested in using one of my images for your website or print materials, please contact me at jstandishphoto@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment