Monday, August 24, 2015

Family Reunion!!

Three years ago, I was hired by this family to take pictures of their beautiful daughter's wedding day! It was such an honor and privilege.  This summer the opportunity came up to capture some memories during their family reunion!  It was awesome to see and hear stories of the family upbringing and how they all came from "good stock!"  Best quote of the day!!  90 year old grandma made the trip and has the most beautiful smile.  Her family adores her.  I will let you see for yourself!






We got to celebrate this special big 3 year old too!



The bride from 3 years ago...with an adorable new family member.  :)



Family talks and prayers.  


There is some team rivalry among this family...in case you couldn't tell.  :)  I love that grandma is part of the team spirit!


Such a wonderful family!!  Inside and out!!







Check her out!!










The kids!!  


These two are a remarkable couple.  They are strong, loving, and two of the most caring people I know.  I love you Vera and Larry.  :)





Thank you for the day and the memories!  I feel so blessed to be part of your lives!  

~Jodi

Blog is updated and ready for viewing! As always thank you for stopping by to take a look! Please note: All photographs and graphics on this site are the property of Red Umbrella Photography, and may not be used for any purpose without permission. Most of the pictures you will find on my website are available for license. If you are interested in using one of my images for your website or print materials, please contact me at jstandishphoto@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment