Monday, August 24, 2015

She's a Senior!! 2016 Baby!!

Woot Woot!  Cayla is a senior!  That means fun celebratory pictures!  I had a great day with this gal and her aunt as she scoped out a gorgeous location and SHE was the perfect addition to the beauty of the day!  This girl is extremely hardworking, dedicated dancer, beautiful inside and out, sweet spirit, and I have faith she will go on to do great things.  :)

We started the shoot with a barn backdrop and moved toward the rocks of Garden of the Gods.  Bridges, tall grasses, a church, etc. hit this photographer's sweet spot!  It was a blast!

Here's a little peek of our afternoon together (trying to beat the rain storm brewing-typcial CO!!).  We made it even as the thunder rolled!



Simply beautiful.






Her boots are made for walking' across that stage!!!


Dance!!!





Probably my fave.  :)





Or maybe this is my fave?  Too many good ones!!





There are soooo many more!  I could blog for a couple more days!  :)



Cayla!  The future is bright for you!  Shine your light and God bless you as you finish this milestone! Thank you for the fun day!!  I can't wait to see what's next!!  


Those Colorado roots fit you well!  

~Jodi


Blog is updated and ready for viewing! As always thank you for stopping by to take a look! Please note: All photographs and graphics on this site are the property of Red Umbrella Photography, and may not be used for any purpose without permission. Most of the pictures you will find on my website are available for license. If you are interested in using one of my images for your website or print materials, please contact me at jstandishphoto@gmail.com

1 comment: