Monday, January 23, 2012

Through the eyes of twins!!


As I wrap up the 2011 blogs, it is on a very personal note. I am so incredibly grateful for so many things. One of them being, my gratitude toward my friend Jenifer, her mom, Carrie, and daughters for coming out to visit us in Nebraska. She is one of those friends that you pick up where you left off and can't laugh enough with! Not to mention, we go way back...let's say umm...kindergarten!! I love her and her awesome family so much!! Jen's adorable twin girls (Zoey & Paige) were my last photography session of the year. It was a great lead into Christmas while enjoying the awesome company!! Get your hearts ready!!



They don't get any cuter huh? These girls are identical (a rarity), but their personalities are so unique! I have loved photographing them throughout their life so far and look forward to watching them grow up into even more beautiful girls!! Jen and her husband Trevor have done such a good job with Zoey and Paige...they really make it look easy!! I admire them both!!


Vogue.

A classic. :)

Of course, there is always an outtake or two! Happy New Year everyone! May you all have a 2012 full of blessings! Love you Jen, Trevor, Carrie, Zoey, & Paige! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment