Monday, January 23, 2012

Burning daylight!


As we all know, daylight hours become shorter and shorter when the calendar creeps along toward winter. One late November afternoon, I was so excited about taking pictures of Frannie, Peter, & adorable Fritz! We wanted to capture some family photos and a milestone photo of Fritz in two locations (a few at their home and a quick jaunt to downtown Papillion). The daylight cooperated and we finished up just as the sun fell behind the horizon! :) THAT, is a great day!!




Fritz, I have a feeling there will be some broken hearts in your future! What a handsome little man!!


And, what a beautiful family! This much joy is addicting!!


Lastly, I could not help but include the two photos above. The love of parents can be seen in "little moments." I adore this. :) Thank you Frannie, Peter, and Fritz for giving me a glimpse of your love for each other. May you have a blessed 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment