Monday, February 6, 2012

A Winter Wonderland

I woke up this morning and started my normal routine inside of our home. As I passed by a window, crisp winter had taken up residence at my home. We had quite a snowstorm this weekend that caused power outages and broke many trees due to the weight of the snow. By now, I would have expected the melt and disappearance, but to my delight, an overnight freeze created perfect beauty. The fog was beginning to burn off and the sun whispered through the trees. I grabbed my camera asap. While the daily agenda sat on my shoulders, I added a 10 min walk through our front yard to my list. :)

Here is what nature left for my eyes today:
He thought he was alone...





A burrowed red cardinal...













Happy Winter everyone!!

Blog is updated and ready for viewing! As always thank you for stopping by to take a look! Please note: All photographs and graphics on this site are the property of Red Umbrella Photography, and may not be used for any purpose without permission. Most of the pictures you will find on my website are available for license. If you are interested in using one of my images for your website or print materials, please contact me at tjstandish@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment