Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sister Love

Back to the family!  Yes!!! It has been a great month!  Last weekend, I was able to travel to Wyoming and attend my high school reunion.  It was a fun time to indulge in distant friendships and fit in plenty of family time!  I loved every minute!!!

One of my dear friends asked if I could squeeze in a photo shoot of her girls and I was beyond excited!  I got the opportunity to photograph them both one year ago (their youngest was a newborn) and it was so much fun to look through the lens and smile at how much they have changed in such a short time!  Val and Carson were great subjects and I loved their temperament.  We decided to take pictures in the park before our reunion picnic.  Thankfully, after the fires in Wyoming, the state was blessed with lots of rain!  The day was beautiful with green grass, blue skies, and cute little sisters!!  Dylan and Kelly, thanks for allowing me to capture another milestone in your family's life!!  Your family is beautiful and incredibly special!!  Plus, I had the best time hanging out with you all over the weekend festivities!!!

Here are a couple of my favorites...








Love you all and can't wait to see you again soon!!  Thanks for the smiles!!!

~Jodi


Blog is updated and ready for viewing! As always thank you for stopping by to take a look! Please note: All photographs and graphics on this site are the property of Red Umbrella Photography, and may not be used for any purpose without permission. Most of the pictures you will find on my website are available for license. If you are interested in using one of my images for your website or print materials, please contact me at tjstandish@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment