Sunday, June 6, 2010

Two Toddlers & A Baby!































































































































































































This was a wonderful session! With my husband away, an attempt was made to capture a new mom's pride a joy...her baby! In the background was her daughter and my son...playing and making their surprise appearances at random times. It was a lot of fun and I thank Kelly so much for allowing me to invade her home and explore more creative ideas! Plus, it seriously helped that she has a beautiful and photogenic family! Lighting is still a bit of a hiccup for me, but I am learning!! As always, I would love to hear opinions and ideas for improvement! My biggest desire is to get better!! Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Jodi, THESE ARE SO CUTE!! I especially love the one of the baby in the bowl on the wood floor, and the little YAWN, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jodi...what can I say??? You did a beautiful job of capturing my beautiful daughter Kelly and adorable grandchildren Danielle and Woods. You have quite a future ahead of you in this field. Thank you for pictures that fill this grandmother's heart with joy!

    ReplyDelete